brown/pink

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Starting our Company

This week has been a stressful week with trying to get our company up and running. My husband and I have decided to start our own candle company "Chosen Daze". We will be premiering our candles at the local craft fair mother's day weekend. Although it sounds funny to be doing a craft fair we are hoping to see if the candles will actually sell there. We haven't set ourselfs up with to many hopes for the craftfair. There are just too many factors to take into account. We are beyond excited about the possibilites that it will bring. We are also working on the construction of our website. Dan has done a fabulous job with creating the website while I am taking pictures of all our fabulous products. Wouldn't it be something if this actually takes off? Oh how I would love to be a stay at home mom one of these days and have enough extra income to do so. I will keep everyone posted on our products.

No comments:

Post a Comment