brown/pink

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I feel old...


Today I spent several hours helping my neice and her best friend getting ready for prom. Orginally I was coming over to the house to do my neice's hair, however when I arrived I was asked if I could also do her friends hair. Ofcourse I was willing to do her bff's hair because the poor girl was looking right at me. What else could I say? lol After curling Sheliah's hair I was able to help curl Hannah's hair. After 3hrs both girls hair looked beautiful. As I was doing their hair I was listening to both girls talking about school, boys, dances and future plans. I have to say I was feeling a bit old. I remember those days when high school was my life. I was looking forward to the future and couldn't believe that time has passed by so fast. I am now 27yrs old and hopefully planning to have a family soon. How crazy is that? When I was younger I never believed that time flew by so fast. Now looking back I am amazed at how fast time fly's. It was sweet when my neice said Aunt Autumn you are not THAT old. lol Life is a journey that we take before going to heaven. Enjoy every minute of it and try to hold on to every memory.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! I can't believe Christy's kids are growing up so fast but then again, mine are too!

    ReplyDelete