brown/pink

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lazy Sundays

I love lazy Sundays. This weekend was exciting. We got our new carpet installed Saturday. Although, I was a little annoyed that the carpet guys told us they would be here at 9am and showed up around 11am, I have to say they did a fantastic job. The men were nice and took their time to do it right. Thank goodness my parents moved down here in December because we needed my dad to help us move the huge furniture. The carpet is amazing and if you ever decide on new carpet I highly recommend getting the best padding because it is worth it 110%. I now feel like I am walking on clouds. With new carpet comes new responsibilty. I am needing to find something cute for people to put their shoes on because NO ONE will be wearing shoes on my new carpet. lol I am not looking forward to the day something spills on the carpet because I might just have a melt down.
Besides that Dan and I have just been laying around day today. We are enjoying the new carpet and just watching NCAA college basketball playoff's. I have been playing farmville most of the day though. I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment